Monday, October 14, 2013

Update! & Eid Mubarak!!

Eid Mubarak to all my fellow Muslims! I have been severely MIA, I know, but rest assured, it was for many many a good reason. Mom has been with us on our journies which has been SUCH a wonderful blessing. She's back Stateside for a few months, as my other siblings high jacked her (just kidding😆). I must learn better how to share.. Anyhow, she'll be back to visit soon with dad inshallah.

Soooo much has happened in these past   four months, I know I have much work ahead of me to catch you all up. We've not even arrived in Egypt yet in my narrative of our trip back. You can imagine I've much to tell as, of course, we arrived just in time for The Revolution part 2! Talk about bad timing!.. but!.. believe it or not.. in true egypsie fashion... we are now.. TRI-continental. 😆 

Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment